Sunday, January 10, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (58)


Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga`s Reviews. It features books I bought or received for review each week. It is about adding books to my book shelf whether it by physical, virtual or audio. Thanks for stopping by!

Books:

Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes
Winter by Marissa Meyer
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

I`m excited to read all these books and I`m happy I didn`t have to buy them all myself. I got Frozen Tides, Winter and The 5th Wave as Christmas gifts and I bought The Burning Sky and Six of Crows from Chapters Indigo. I haven`t been reading much lately. I guess I just haven`t been feeling like it. Hopefully that will end soon and I can start reading up a storm.
I hope everyone has a good week!

Raquel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment