Sunday, November 22, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (55)


Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga`s Reviews. It features books I bought or received for review each week. It is about adding books to my book shelf whether it by physical, virtual or audio. Thanks for stopping by!

Purchased from Amazon:
The Fall Up by Aly Martinez

King (King #1) by T.M. Frazier

The Paper Swan by Leylah Attar

Nameless by Jennifer Jenkins

I have been waiting awhile to get all of these books. I remembered I had a gift card so I purchased them on kindle format. I am so excited to start reading them! As well as listening to Scarlet on audiobook,  I just started reading The Pact by Katrina Halle. I just started it about 3% in. I am anxious to dive into it further to see how everything plays out.

Thanks for stopping by!

Raquel
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. How is Scarlet going, I never listen to books is it a good way to read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply...I am really enjoying it so far. Sometimes with science fiction or fantasy I prefer to listen to the story. I find the audio version enhances the story.

      Delete