Sunday, March 1, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (48)


Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga`s Reviews. It features books I bought or received for review each week. It is about adding books to my book shelf whether it by physical or virtual. Thanks for stopping by!

Bought from Chapter/Indigo or Costco:


City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Rogue Wave (Waterfire Saga #2) by Jennifer Donnelly
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
Thoughful by S.C. Stephens

I got such great books this week and I am so excited to start reading them! It has been a busy couple of weeks for me and I hope I will get a chance to read them. Even though I have a long, long tbr list I am always purchasing more books. I really can't help it.

What books did you get recently???

Raquel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment