Sunday, April 6, 2014

In My Mailbox (38) & Stacking the Shelves (44)


Welcome to this week's In My Mailbox. In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by The Story Siren, who was inspired by a fellow book blogger Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It features books I have bought or received for review.

Stacking the Shelves by Tynga`s Reviews is about adding books to my shelves I received during the past week whether it is physical or virtual.

Bought from Amazon: 
Play (Stage Dive #2) by Kylie Scott

Received for Review:
Tabula Rasa by Kristen Lippert-Martin

I am so excited to read Play (Stage Dive #2). I read Lick previously, the first book, and I loved Mal. He was hilarious in the first book so I know this book will be good. Tabula Rasa sounds awesome and I am also excited to read it as well.

Don't forget, April is my 1 year blogiversary and I am hosting the giveaway here.

Raquel
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Tabula Rasa seems interesting and quite many have been saying good things about it. :) I hope it proves to be worth of all the talk. Enjoy your books and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking books. Both are new to me. I hope you like them. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good haul! I read Play a few days ago and I liked it better that Lick. Mal is hilarious. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked Play. I am looking forward to it!

      Delete