Sunday, March 9, 2014

In My Mailbox (35) & Stacking the Shelves (41)


Welcome to this week's In My Mailbox. In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by The Story Siren, who was inspired by a fellow book blogger Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It features books I have bought or received for review.

Stacking the Shelves by Tynga`s Reviews is about adding books to my shelves I received during the past week whether it is physical or virtual.


This week I didn`t get any books. I really want The Winner`s Curse but unfortunately I have not bought it yet. I am currently reading Deep Blue by Jules Barnard. I have not started it yet but I`m sure it will be good. Look for my review on it on my blog on Friday March 14.

I hope everyone has a good week!

Raquel
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I bought The Winners Curse. I'm hoping to get to read it soon. A week without books means you get to catch up.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete