Sunday, February 2, 2014

In My Mailbox (30) & Stacking the Shelves (36)


Welcome to this week's In My Mailbox. In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by The Story Siren, who was inspired by a fellow book blogger Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It features books I have bought or received for review.

Stacking the Shelves by Tynga`s Reviews is about adding books to my shelves I received during the past week whether it is physical or virtual.

Bought from Amazon:

The Golden Dynasty by Kristen Ashley

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

Making Faces by Amy Harmon

I got awesome books this week! I just finished reading The Golden Dynasty and I cannot tell you how much I loved this book. My review will be up sometime this week. I have been hearing a lot about Cruel Beauty so I decided to buy it. I bought Making Faces because one of the book blogs I follow says it is a great book and I value her opinion so I am excited to start this one as well. 
There should be some great books coming out this month. Should be great!

Raquel
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Making Faces is absolutely amazing! It's one of the best new adult books I've ever read. Tears will definitely be shed. Anyways, great post! I can't wait to get my hands on Cruel Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling over Cruel Beauty! Everyone is RAVING about it and I reeeally desperately want to read it. :) I hope you like it!! My StS!

    ReplyDelete