Sunday, December 8, 2013

In My Mailbox (24) & Stacking the Shelves (30)


Welcome to this week's In My Mailbox. In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by The Story Siren, who was inspired by a fellow book blogger Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It features books I have bought or received for review.

Stacking the Shelves by Tynga`s Reviews is about adding books to my shelves I received during the past week whether it is physical or virtual. This post is about the books I purchased for the past couple of weeks.

I got a lot of books, probably because I have not gotten anything new in the past 2 weeks. I am excited to share anything everything I got :)

Bought from Amazon

Creed (Unfinished Hero #2) by Kristen Ashley

Axel by Harper Sloan

The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred

Penmont Castle by Kristen Ashley

Love Realized by Melanie Codina


Fighting Redemption by Kate McCarthy


I hope everyone has a good week!

Raquel
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. These are new books to me. Love realized looks good and so does Arsen.

    Happy Reading!

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read Arsen...nice haul,enjoy reading

    hope you can visit my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete