Sunday, November 24, 2013

In My Mailbox (23) & Stacking the Shelves (29)


Welcome to this week's In My Mailbox. In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by The Story Siren, who was inspired by a fellow book blogger Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It features books I have bought or received for review.

Stacking the Shelves by Tynga`s Reviews is about adding books to my shelves I received during the past week whether it is physical or virtual. This post is about the books I purchased for the past couple of weeks.

Unfortunately this week I did not receive or get any books (physical or e-books) for IMM/STS. Next week I am planning on buying some books at the book store. Stay tuned to my IMM/STS post next week :)

 I have a busy week with my friend's wedding which I am a bridesmaid for :) and a few other things. I hope everyone has a great week!

Raquel
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. No new book means you can start digging the old TBR pile or better, rereads!

    ReplyDelete