Sunday, April 7, 2013

In My Mailbox (4)

Welcome to this week's In My Mailbox. In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by The Story Siren, who was inspired by a fellow book blogger Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It features books I have bought or received for review. I love buying books, they are my weakness. When I see a book I want, I have to have it right away or else I can`t stop thinking about it. This week I bought books for my kindle. I am currently reading Come With Me by Kristen Proby and I am really liking it so far.


Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder
With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent
Wide Awake by Shelly Crane
The Secret  of Ella & Micha by Jessica Sorensen
Come Away With Me by Kristen Proby
Fight With Me by Kristen Proby


What books can you not stop thinking about this week???


6 comments:

  1. I'm sooo jealous of your book haul! I've been wanting to read The Secret of Ella & Micha forever. I hope you enjoy all your reads.
    Come see my IMM post :)
    Have a great week!
    +New GFC Follower!!
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo great books for you this week!!!! I hope you enjoy them!!!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/in-my-mailbox-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were a whole bunch of books by Jessica Sorenson as giveaways on Goodreads for a while last month. Not sure if they're still open, but it might be worthwhile checking it out.

    Happy reading!
    Michelle @ Playing Jokers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie. OMG I love your blog! You are my kind of girl loving scorching HOT alpha male heroes. Yay baby me too. New Follower and added you to my Delicious Blogs. Love the cover of Fight With Me. Have Come With Me and Falling Into You on my wish list. Ok got to stalk you lovely blog now. Hope you are having a great weekend.

    Happy Reading
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the cover for Falling into You. I need to check that one out. I hope you enjoy all your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New GFC Follower!

    My IMM - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2013/04/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete