Sunday, March 24, 2013

In My Mailbox (2)


Welcome to this week's In My Mailbox. In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by The Story Siren, who was inspired by a fellow book blogger Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It features books I have bought or received for review. I am excited to show you the books I received this past week.

Bought for my Kindle:



Ashes and Ice by Rochelle Maya Callen
Breathless by Scott Prussing
Deathless by Scott Prussing
Wait For You by J. Lynn
The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen


What books did you get this week???


9 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some great books there!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Wait for you! It was a good book. Ashes and Ice has a really nice cover. I hope you enjoy your new books! Happy Reading!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Kindle books get me every time! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Wait for You! I really liked that one. It isn't my favorite JLA, but it's up there, that's for sure.

    Anyway, hope you enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashes and Ice has an absolutely beautiful cover. And JLA! I love her books. I really need to get Wait For You. Great haul!
    New follower :)

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to finish Wait for you! I started then I wanted to read the Infernal Devices before CP came out. Have heard it's amazing though! Enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashes and Ice!!! OH EM GEE!

    My IMB

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves_22.html#links

    WIN Shatter Me T-Shirts and a signed copy of Unravel Me to match

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/signed-booksgiveaway300-followers.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait for You is on my list too, I can't wait to read it. Enjoy your books this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you've got five great books for your Kindle. I haven't read any of them, but I love the cover of Wait for you. I hope you enjoy them and thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete