Sunday, March 17, 2013

In My Mailbox (1)


Books gotten from March 5th-March 16

Welcome to this week's In My Mailbox. This is the my first entry and I am VERY excited to share what I have gotten in books this week. In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by The Story Siren, who was inspired by a fellow book blogger Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It features books I have bought or received for review.


Bought:


Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Reckless (Thoughtless #3) by S. C. Stephens

This week I bought books for my kindle and I must say it is very happy :) 

What did you get in books this past week????






6 comments:

  1. New follower. You got some excellent YA books this book. I really enjoyed Under The Never Sky and Shatter Me.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books for you this week! I love the Shatter Me series! I hope you enjoy all your new books! I am also a new follower via GFC :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab books for your first IMM! Enjoy them all :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you've got 4 great books, though I must admit I've not read any of them. I have heard that both Shatter Me and Under the Never Sky are great reads though. I hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coincidence looks hawt!

    New gfc follower

    follow back?

    My haul:

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves_15.html#links

    Join the INT giveaway and win a signed copy of Unravel me and Warner T-shirts:

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/signed-booksgiveaway300-followers.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  6. I picked up Callie and Kayden ages ago (okay like a month ago) and I still haven't read it. I definitely need to find time to read it. I've heard good thing.

    Enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete